Honeywell has developed a suite of corrosion prediction tools that are offered as individual software. Corrosion engineers and users can contact the Honeywell and request a demo to download Honeywell corrosion software free of charge. The Honeywell corrosion software tools include:
- Predict: currently in version Predict 7.1 it helps users predict and control carbon steel corrosion and erosion in CO2 and H2S environments.
- Socrates: in version Socrates 10.0 it is a CRA material selection system for corrosive oil and gas applications.
- Strategy-A: the version at the time of writing is Strategy-A 4.0 and it is used to evaluate hydrogen induced cracking risk.
After contacting Honeywell requesting a demo, the user can download Honeywell corrosion software free of charge. To use the full versions, the user will have to do a significant investment to obtain a licensed software and invest ever increasing amounts every year to continue using the software. Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd has developed an alternative to expensive software license cost, alloyselect.com is a cloud-based corrosion rate software. The evaluate module of alloyselect.com calculates CO2 corrosion rate based on a modified de Waard-Milliams model and incorporating the H2S effects as well as a purpose developed pH model based.
alloyselect.com is the cloud-based corrosion rate software with capabilities for materials selection. alloyselect is a corrosion rate software that helps you evaluate the corrosion rates of carbon steel, select corrosion resistant alloys for sour service applications and to verify that materials are compliant with international standards like NACE MR0175, API 6A, API 5CT and many more.
With alloyselect.com you can calculate the corrosion rate of steel when exposed to CO2. This video shows the capabilities of alloyselect.com use a corrosion assessment software
alloyselect.com is a corrosion assessment software with capabilities to calculate the CO2 corrosion rates for carbon steel, this corrosion software also implements the NACE MR0175 limits for corrosion resistant alloys and incorporates the requirements of other international standards such as ISO 21457, Norsok M001 and DNV RP F112. alloyselect.com is a corrosion assessment software with a difference:
- Corrosion model based on laboratory data and validated with real life oilfield data.
- No software installation, alloyselect is a corrosion software that is cloud-based, run over chrome, firefox or safari.
- Compatible with Windows, Max and Linux, alloyselect is a corrosion software that does not need installation.
- Accessible from mobile and tablet, alloyselect can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- There are no updates to install. There are no installation packages for alloyselect, just subscribe and use.
- Low cost compared to other corrosion software, alloyselect is a corrosion software with most competitive price.
- No long term commitments, subscription from just 1 day, immediate access, no emails to send for special codes.
with alloyselect you can use data from reservoir and operation to check if carbon steel is suitable for your asset. alloyselect uses an Artificial Intelligence algorithm to determine sour service severity, corrosion rates and allowance, pH and other threats to the integrity of your asset.
alloyselect uses AI algorithms to identify suitable materials from a library of more than 300 different carbon and low alloy steels, cast irons and corrosion resistant alloys. alloyselect library of codes and standards is continuously updated to comply with regulatory requirements.
alloyselect helps you verify a selected material complies with one or more industry standards. AI algorithms analyse chemical, mechanical and processing data from Material Certificates to verify compliance with code and standards such as NACE MR0175, API 5CT and API6A
Artificial Intelligence technology implemented for materials selection decision making. alloyselect helps you evaluate, select and verify materials.
you can access alloyselect from any online device. Use mobile, tablet or desktop to calculate corrosion rates and select materials.
alloy select is continuously updated to make sure all AI decisions are in accordance with the latest revisions of codes and standards.
Email and Print Reports
prepare reports to validate and document your materials selection. analize materials certificates and export your results.
we do not store your personal and project data . alloyselect AI algorithm is based on secure cloud technology protecting your valuable information.
we have a live webchat to support you and guide you through your materials selection. Our team of materials engineers is here to help you.
using AI, alloy select helps you select materials for production and injection wells, pipelines and processing facilities.
alloy select incorporates offshore standards like DNV RP F112, UK HSE guidelines to prevent chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.