alloyselect.com is the cloud-based materials selection software for CO2 and sour service. alloyselect is a cloud-based software that helps you carry out a materials selection online for oil and gas assets. alloyselect helps you evaluate the corrosion rates of carbon steel, select corrosion resistant alloys for sour service applications and to verify that materials are compliant with international standards like NACE MR0175, API 6A, API 5CT and many more.
alloyselect.com is a corrosion calculation software with capabilities to calculate the CO2 corrosion rates for carbon steel, this corrosion software also implements the NACE MR0175 limits for corrosion resistant alloys and incorporates the requirements of other international standards such as ISO 21457, Norsok M001 and DNV RP F112. alloyselect.com is a corrosion calculation software with a difference:
- Corrosion model based on laboratory data and validated with real life oilfield data.
- No software installation, alloyselect is a corrosion software that is cloud-based, run over chrome, firefox or safari.
- Compatible with Windows, Max and Linux, alloyselect is a corrosion software that does not need installation.
- Accessible from mobile and tablet, alloyselect can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- There are no updates to install. There are no installation packages for alloyselect, just subscribe and use.
- Low cost compared to other corrosion software, alloyselect is a corrosion software with most competitive price.
- No long term commitments, subscription from just 1 day, immediate access, no emails to send for special codes.
alloyselect is a cloud-based software for materials selection
with alloy select you can use data from reservoir and process conditions; alloy select uses an AI algorithm to determine sour service severity, corrosion rates, pH and other threats to the integrity of your asset. alloy select can also determine suitability of carbon steel and corrosion allowance requirements
alloy select uses AI algorithms to identify suitable materials from a library of more than 300 different carbon and low alloy steels, cast irons and corrosion resistant alloys. alloy select library of codes and standards is continuously updated to comply with regulatory requirements.
alloy select helps you verify a selected material complies with one or more industry standards. AI algorithms analyse chemical, mechanical and processing data from Material Certificates to verify compliance with code and standards such as NACE MR0175, API 5CT and API6A
Artificial Intelligence technology implemented for materials selection decision making. alloy select helps you evaluate, select and verify materials.
you can access alloy select from any online device. Use mobile, tablet and desktop to calculate corrosion rates and select materials for oil and gas assets.
alloy select is continuously updated to make sure all AI decisions are in accordance with the latest revisions of codes and standards.
Email and Print Reports
prepare reports to validate and document your materials selection. analize materials certificates and export the results of your materials validation.
we do not store your personal and project data . alloy select AI algorithm is based on secure cloud technology protecting your valuable information.
we have a live webchat to support you and guide you through your materials selection. Our team of materials engineers is here to help you.
using AI, alloy select helps you select materials for production and injection wells, pipelines and processing facilities.
alloy select incorporates offshore standards like DNV RP F112, UK HSE guidelines to prevent chloride induced stress corrosion cracking